If you have heard about mindfulness and are looking to:
* Work more effectively with stress, pain, and illness, as well as the challenges of life
* Cope with anxiety, depression, and feelings of being out of balance and overwhelmed
* Help you be more present, more focused, more directed
* Respond vs react to stress
* Cultivate a sense of well-being, confidence, and creativity
Join us for an in-person 6 week workshop and explore how mindfulness practice can increase resilience and reduce the effects of stress on the body and mind.
All Classes will be held from 6 -8:30 pm in person at our Carytown location.
Class Fee – $425.00 – A deposit of $100 required to hold your spot with the balance due before class start
2023 Class Schedule
March 7 – April 11, 2023
June 6- July 11, 2023
Additional Dates to be Scheduled Based on Demand